Thursday, May 7, 2009

Plaster and Brick Cleaning

Left: Looking towards front entrance.














Below: Back of garage/lounge bricks cleaned.











Laundry















Powder room















Living room downstairs











Stair void















Master bedroom











Looking towards the kitchen.












Meals area











Back of house bricks cleaned to the right,
not yet cleaned to the left.











Top bricks cleaned,
bottom not yet cleaned.












As you can see from these pictures, the plaster has been hung and most of the brick work has been cleaned. Next week plastering will be finished and the cabinets will begin to be fitted.
Sorry the pictures don't match up to the labels. When I look at the preview they look fine then when I actually post they don't match up.
I'm having trouble arranging them, I'm obviously doing something wrong I just can't work it out! How does everyone else upload their photos with comments?

4 comments:

  1. Hi Relle, still can't seem to post comments except from my comp at work. Really great progress now given the delay with your bricks saga. Love your facade ; P You're getting very close to what I deem to be the most exciting stage... cabinets! Really starts to look like a home when they go in.

    With pics, do you get an option to center your pics when you upload them? I know I get the option to left, right adjust or center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Relle,

    Looking great!
    Bricks come up really well with a clean...although I thought yours looked good before!
    Plaster makes it all look so fresh...and bigger again.
    The facade looks great, love it.
    Hmmm, pics and comments. I do the pictures first, then add words and move things around to where I want them, but I'm certainly no blogging expert.
    Looking forward to seeing your cabinets,
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Relle, it's going great guns now the bricks have happened. I love the plaster stage, you can almost see the rooms taking shape before your eyes and you can start stressing about how much room you have for furniture LOL.

    Bring on the cabinets!!

    Cheers
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys, the place is really coming along, starting to look like our place inside a few months back. Is that the Chicago facade ,we almost chose that so like your choice.

    R&C

    ReplyDelete

Followers